Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thaipusam...yippiee its gazetted as Public Holiday now!!!

Ok, my start-off for my blog will be, Thaipusam, hmmm...anyways, HAPPY THAIPUSAM to all! It's 1:08am(24 Jan 08), actually just thought of something to write here.~thanks Ry, for giving me an idea~

Ok...practically I did nothing today.Waking up at 12 something, take my doggie out for pee pee & dung dung...then head over to Pei's home to seek her expertise in handwriting for my client's CNY cards.Oh yeah my handwriting is real darn terrible, but actually is lazy to write also lar...anyways, biggie thanks for Ms Pei for helping!
Wait, i think i missed something!By right me, Ry & Michie is heading to Putrajaya to eat banana leaf...end up, they are still in MidValley and I'm still at home :P Anyway, we go again other time and should not leave out our SSG-renowned foodblogger Ms Chor Chor, who actually owns a club called TDC ---> :) hahahahahaha!!!

Oooo ya got a healthy tips for all...take a lemon(juice) a day to balance up ur blood's pH...so everyday im like drinking lemon+honey...ooo it was great!!!recipe...LEMON & WATER...other things u can think of and its healthy for u also can :)

Better stop here 1st coz im trying to get some shut eyes. Oh yeah here's my plan for my lil blogsite...im gonna make this site a 1 stop center for all resources...ooo darn ambitious huh...plan ma :P

p/s: plz ler, gimme some comments...nice nice 1 ok?? hehe :)

2 comments:

Bride2010 said...

I don't see any pics as well..maybe will be loaded later in a few hours? Hmm...anyway, =) keep it up..still wondering what club!

jolcy said...

wei... dun simply say i renowned food blogger la... paiseh man... i am not a food blogger la.. hardly write much bout food also.. :) just a normal crap blogger who has run out of ideas on what to write in her own blog.. :P

but then again.. congrats on you for starting your very own one.. :)